Sunday, August 2, 2009

What makes it tick!

Few days ago Kudrun told me that she saw me in her dream. I was introducing my girlfriend whom I don't actually have. Kudrun said she was a real sweathart and pretty one too with her short curly hair. That made me say that this is quite unlikely. Of course the outlook isn't the only and even not the most important thing about girls, yet I must say that I certainly look more girls with long hair. And moreover.. I'm actually really picky. So I said to Kudrun that I write here everything I can think of my ideal girl, that next time Kudrun may see her in dream. Oh, and Kudrun said that this girl spoke latvian. I guess I must be careful when I go there soon.
Ok, but here's the list of features I would like my girl to have. Take it with little humor.

1. She should have long hair; at least to the shoulders. Although I have liked some blonds too I prefer darker shades from light brown to red (especially natural) to black. And I do like curly hair.
2. She must not smoke.
3. She should be expressive and have positive view of the world.
4. She doesn't have to be so interested of art, but must understand the importance of the culture, and should understand my love for the art.
5. Should have nice slim body and the height aproximately as mine. And I prefer pale skin. Small and tender. Broadly speaking, she should be feminine and act like a lady.
6. Should possess the art of flirting and caressing.
7. Should have good sense of humor.
8. Should have pretty smile and starlight in her eyes (as these are the things I fall first when I see someone).
9. Believes into love and she must be sure that she loves me.
10. She should be intelligent and preferably gone to university.
11. Not too decked (well it means she should have a good sense of taste).
12. Honest and straightforward.
13. It will be a good bonus if she'd have a vivid fantasy.
14. Should have a developed soul.
15. Should not get jealous because of almost nothing.
16. I don't like the lack of depth and affectation.
17. She should be even tempered; certainly not apathic and when in front of problems she should want to seek for solution, not to give up. Should not tend to prejudices.
18. Souldn't be a maniacal organiser.
19. Can't be negligent.. should care about herself, the home and even world around.
20. Shouldn't be too pragmatic.
21. Don't talk lisp with children.
22. Should speak good english, and bonus would be if she would speak french (I really would like if she'd speak some words of love in french to my ear sometimes.. oh, old memories). No need for latvian.
23. Enjoys both peaceful, quiet nights and active social time.
24. Should have some courage.
25. Unlike many men, I prefer small tits with small nipples.
26. Should be openminded and although I like when people have their beliefs, she should also respect my freedom to believe what I believe.
27. Should be tolerant to different people.
28. Should stand for conservation of nature and sparing economy.
29. Should be reverent to both classical and modern (clothing, music, interior design, etc.)
30. TV should not be the prime entertainment.
31. Should understand the concept of teamwork.
32. Drivers licens would be good, but still she should like to walk and ride a bicycle.
33. Understands that I have friends and my own hobbies too; and she should not wait for only me to organise some nice time together with her.
34. There just must be synergy between us.
35. I like freckles ;)

Actually I even know one or two girls who kind of have at least most of these qualities.. and I really like these girls, but don't get exited, even if I have a secret crush for them, it possibly stays so. Although I long for love, I don't think that i'm meant for such relationship. First of all,.. I don't like sex very much (of course I love the beauty of the women, their form of the body, to touch the skin, but simply don't get much from the act of sex).. and what kind of girl would want such a guy, because as I have understood, girl wants that her partner would feel good too. I'm more of a person of the feelings not deeds. And of course.. I don't have almost any money right now.. and how ever you would calculate a relationship demands some.. even simple one-nightey demands some dough. Anyway.. most of my life I have avoided getting too close with someone, but I can say that it's hard.

No comments: