Monday, June 2, 2008

Yes, I man rises

We've arrived, and to prove it we're here. -Japanese proverb-
Ok.. how long i hold my blog empty, already 9 visitors have viewed my really boring blog. Now i have also done everything for graduation and i have some time before starting next planned thing - a painting work for one kindergarden.
Anyways, my profile has some info about me, and i don't write a long introduction or history here, atleast not in english. Probably some things about me will be revealed with future posts. What is important to know about me.. as i already wrote in profile, i'm an artist.. i really can't live without art, nor without music. Now within few weeks i also get grade from university that allows me to teach art in school. Yet, i don't know what to do next year, because it seems that not many art teacher's positions are available now. Maybe i get a halftime job in one of my favourite schools, but this means, that i have to do something else too. Even this job will be only for half the year. I have thought that i'll use the free time to do some art and perhaps an exhibition and use spring for traveling, but for that i really need more monetary ressources than halftime job can offer. Within next year i also would like to move out from my parents appartement. Mum too really waits that and she is right,.. how long can i live with them.. someday i should start my own life.. with my own responsibilities, obligations and.. yeah, with my own rules and freedoms too.
Well, where was i.. oh yeah, i meant to tell that what ever i say about myself, you never can fully understand me. One of my friends said, that after two years finaly she can understand me, but i would say that then you rather have few ideas why i am who i am. But to know me, that is impossible.. even i doesn't know myself. And in some ways it's bad, but people who can respect true freedom and differences, they should like me. Yeah,.. actually what makes understanding me so hard for others, is my philosophical side, cause i often speak in allegories and with deeper ideas behind words than most can see.. but then again, i am very straight forward person.. i always say what i think.
Well.. i guess that's all for now.
Oh yeah,.. i like when people write to me too. In the future i plan to write some things, where i'd like to get some oppinions back from you and offcourse you can leave me comments and simple chit-chat in shoutbox.

No comments: