Friday, October 15, 2010

Kisii

Actually this headline should be Kisii girl. All I know about Kisii is because of one girl (well, two if I count in one of her friends too). I have to say, that I don't know almost anything about Kisii, but I want to believe I came to know this girl. I weren't together with her much, as she lived in another town, but she was basically like an open book. She was honest and she practically didn't have any secrets to hide from me. Quite a my type of girl actually - with a good heart and soul full of special feelings. We got close, but for some reason I still always felt that something was missing. If you have read my previous chapters, then you know that I was madly in love before her and got badly burned when this last girl left me. Kisii girl had some medical degree, but sure is that when I was with her, then she couldn't heal my wounds. So you see,.. something was missing, and because of this I finally left her. Now I'm heartbreaker myself. I think it was even worse than what Kate did to me. It did really hurt her. Now I hate myself for doing this to such a special girl, doing the same for what I cried for month or even more.
-
Kisii - true story, first thing what I heared about them was that Kisii girls were supposed to be better in bed than other Kenyan women. And yes she was amazing, but I don't have any other experiences from Kenya to compare with, and after all it is such a wild generalization to say that one tribe is so and others are like wooden logs only spreading the legs. Other thing what was said about Kisii, was that their women are also more powerful - they have personality and they don't let men to rule them. I even believe this, although it could be said that when yes, she was like that, it may also be just because she lived in bigger city where people was generally more modern.
She was more modern than most other people I met in Kenya, she was more modern and liberal in every way. We did crazy things, she was a party girl, she doesn't care what others say or think. Maybe she was perfect, but I needed love and that I didn't feel.. and in the end I didn't see it coming from anywhere either. Other guys from our group said that I'm crazy, I get best girls, but none are good enough for me. But if I can't trust my own feelings then what else? I really feel bad about it, but I guess I deserve it. I just hope that she will get ok soon and won't ignore me forever. I hope I can win back her trust and that in the future we can be friends. It was actually her who once said that what ever happens between us, we should be at least friends. Maybe she didn't think what I may come to think or feel. But I still hope I will be forgiven.
-
Like I said, I don't know much about Kisiis. Their national foods are matoke (vedgies, cooked banana and some meat if I remember correctly) and sweet potatos, both that I really didn't like. And Kisiis were supposed to be best witches, that actually would be cool. So, not much, eh?!

And one painting done by me; with the same name, Kisii girl. Click on it to see bigger version.

2 comments:

atenga.com said...

good stuff keep it up...

Juwarra said...

Someone commented (i don't know where that comment went) that I should paint the breasts of "Kisii girl" bigger. Well, I can't, because i painted that after a real girl and i wouldn't change anything about her. In general i would say that i prefer small tits. So girls with small breasts, don't be ashamed, don't ever get breast implants. Small breasts are amazing and when you get old, your breasts will never fall out of their place.