Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thoughts from the Moon

Another, short post today. So, today was the day when my Kisii girl or actually my ex-Kisii-girl wrote me again. I must say that I really hoped that happens. Many times I wanted to write to her, but thinking that if her wounds have not yet healed then my mail could hurt her again, made me wait. It had to be her who writes, and maybe if she wouldn't have wrote, I wouldn't have either. She asked how is winter, has it been harsh on me? Winter? Well, we had one or two days of snow here and now it is again raining every day. But yes it is cold and dark. I wrote that I feel like on the moon. Like one Luhya guy, with whom Helen was for some time, said: "I never would like to live in Europe again - it is cold, dark and lonely place". He studied in England once. I agree with his saying. Even though I'm surrounded with people, even though I have electricity and heating and all other modern comforts, I don't feel good - I feel that I'm in cold, dark and lonely place. And connection with Earth from here (Moon) is not especially good. I really miss Africa. I did even Ugali today. It came out pretty good, although not so thick as ones in Kenya, but at least I can say that I haven't had stomach so full since coming back to Estonia. Mom also made good meat stew where I added some paprika. Absolutely right match for Ugali. That was today.
cosmonaut705, over.

No comments: